Head over to the AmeriCorps Portal to find our current listings!
Below are examples of what our AmeriCorps members are currently working on.
- Non-traditional homeless shelter and affordable housing progress.
- Engage economic development organizations and private sector businesses participating in Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) attraction efforts.
- Improving and revitalizing Resident-Owned communities.
- Financial literacy and storytelling to end inter-generational poverty in Native American regions.
- Enhance resources for beginning farmers and ranchers, including limited resource, socially disadvantaged, and veteran populations.
- Create a resource map and financial literacy program for veterans.
- Serve on a veteran or opioid prevention specific project.
Have more questions about how to apply for a listing, future service, or available projects and sites? Send us your information below:
Thank you for your interest in AmeriCorps opportunities with Rural Dynamics across the state of Montana. Look for our latest member openings and project opportunities to be posted here.