The Rural Dynamics program is an AmeriCorps VISTA Intermediary that handles the administration of the AmeriCorps VISTA members located in Host Sites across Montana.
The ideal Host Site for our program is a nonprofit or government agency that has a project to build organizational capacity and address the challenges of living in poverty in rural Montana.
Hosting a VISTA involves:
- Engaging community members in strategic planning processes
- Leveraging resources to assist community problem solving
- Expanding financial literacy and economic resources to assist with grassroots anti-poverty work
- Supporting community volunteerism
- Creating research opportunities for staff and community members
- Participating in a national movement to alleviate poverty
For more information about the RDI AmeriCorps program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.